Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn


Bydd materion tai bob amser yn codi ac felly mae angen i chi wybod eich hawliau a'ch cyfrifoldebau. Gallech hefyd gael eich hun dan fygythiad o gael eich troi allan os na allwch ymdopi â'ch taliadau morgais.

Ar y tudalennau hyn gallwch ddod o hyd i wybodaeth ar sut i fynd ati i rentu neu brynu tŷ. Gallwch hefyd ddod o hyd i gyngor ar drin problemau gyda'ch landlord a help i osgoi colli'ch cartref.

Check how the Welsh renting rules are changing

Renting rules in Wales will be different from 1 December 2022. Find out what’s changing and how it will affect you.

Renting privately

Get advice about renting from a private landlord if you have an assured shorthold tenancy. Most people have this type of tenancy.

Renting from the council or a housing association

Get advice on social housing, including if you're being evicted.

People leaving the Armed Forces, veterans and their families

Information for people who are about to leave the armed forces, veterans and dependents, on finding accommodation. Covers sources of help and care homes for veterans and disabled ex-service personnel.

Eviction for rent arrears

Details of the various types of possession orders that a judge can grant a landlord in order to evict their tenant.

Help with housing if you're from the EU

Find out if you can get help with housing if you’re from the EU, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and you live in the UK.

UAT (Release)